We have been granted a temporary site licence from Health Canada to manufacture and sell this hand sanitizer as part of the COVID-19 emergency response. We are required to follow the W.H.O. formula, and we obtained approval to add our own essential oil blend to it. This hand sanitizer contains 75% alcohol and will be available as long as supplies last. It is available in 100 ml and 200 ml spray bottles, 250 ml pump bottles, and 1 L and 4 L screw top bottles for refilling smaller containers.
Supervise children when they use this product. For occasional and personal domestic use. Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.
Cautions and warnings
- Flammability warning. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
- Stop use and ask/ consult a doctor/ physician/ health care practitioner/ health care provider/ health care professional if irritation develops.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use on children/infants less than 2 years of age (unless directed by a doctor/ physician/ health care practitioner/ health care provider/ health care professional).
Recommended storage conditions
- Store upright, and out of reach of children. Store away from flame and heat.